SWF Converter for Mac
Effortlessly convert SWF to video or audio for better playback
Mac SWF Converter provides a fantastic solution for playing back .swf movies on Mac or other portable devices. It can convert flash SWF videos to a wide range of video formats like MOV, MPEG4, FLV, AVI, MKV, as well as HD videos, etc. As a user-friendly program, it also have various presets for output devices like Apple products like iPhone, iTouch, iPod Nano, and PSP, BlackBerry, Creative Zen and so forth. So, it makes possible to watch SWF movies with portable devices on the go.
- Key Features
- Knowledge Base
Doremisoft SWF Converter for Mac, featured with its simple-to-use interface and easy-to-access buttons, makes the SWF conversion within two or three clicks. It can convert SWF video to almost any video formats like MPEG4, MOV, FLV, MKV, H.264, HD video, etc and extract audio from SWF movies to save as MP3, WMA, AAC and more. So, with the handy Mac SWF Converter, you make SWF movies accessible to Mac-friendly media player or editor.
Doremisoft Mac SWF Converter can also act as SWF downloader. Only two steps enables you to get funny .swf files: Input a URL link, then click "Grab". It begins to detect all the .swf flash files and display all of them in the list. You can also preview the source file in the Windows. Satisfy with it, just hit "Download SWF" or directly go to "Convert SWF" to other video formats.
Doremisoft Mac SWF to Video Converter allows you to customize the SWF movies as well. "Crop" option helps you to cut the unwanted edges and add image watermarks on the video. Plus, you can also set video or audio parameter settings for its video Resolution, Frame Rate, Encoder and Bitrate, Sample Rate, Channel, Encoder and Bitrate of Audio.
1. Fast convert SWF to almost all video formats and Picture
3 steps to easily convert SWF video to MOV, MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MPG, SWF, FLV, DV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MKV, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP4-Xvid, etc.
Plus, it has specific setting for portable devices like iPhone, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, Zune, iRivier and more. It get output videos to optimally play back on the mobile players.
2. Auto and quick detect swf videos on the web
Copy and paste URL link, hit "Download SWF" to launch downloading SWF file to your Mac. Supposed you don't have SWF player available on desktop, go to "Convert SWF" option for playback SWF movies by converting SWF to a certain video format or handy device.
3. Personalize the output video effect
Crop SWF: Alter the video dimension, add copyright, logo image as watermark on the video
Adjust the video or audio parameters like Video Resolution, Video Frame Rate, Video Encoder and Bitrate, Audio Sample Rate, Channel, Encoder and Bitrate of Audio
- How to convert SWF to FLV on Mac OS
- How to backup SWF to DVD with iDVD
- Convert Flash SWF to MP4 for iMovie, iTunes, iPad, etc on Mac
- How to convert SWF for editing on Final Cut Pro
- How to convert Flash SWF to QuickTime movies on Mac OS X
- How to record SWF game to video while you are playing
- Convert flash SWF to 3GP/3G2 for mobile phone on Mac OS X
- How to extract MP3 from SWF flash file on Mac OS X
- Convert SWF to AVI on Mac OS X
- Convert SWF to MPEG or MPG for Mac OS X
- Convert Flash SWF to video on OS X
- How to download SWF movies from Web Pages on OS X
- Put or upload SWF flash on YouTube for Mac users
- How to edit SWF flash in iMovie
- How to convert and play flash SWF video on iPad on Mac
Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.7, support Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion
1GHz PowerPC® G4/G5 or Intel® processor, or above;
512MB RAM, Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.